Expect the unexpected and plan for it with an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). Discover how you can adapt the standard to your organization to manage the risks that threaten the smooth running of your business and ensure its survival in the event of a disruption. ISO 22301 is the international standard for business continuity management, and builds on the success of British Standard BS 25999 and other regional standards. It’s designed to protect your business from potential disruption. This includes extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft, IT outage, staff illness or terrorist attack. The ISO 22301 management system lets you identify threats relevant to your business and the critical business functions they could impact. And it allows you to put plans in place ahead of time to ensure your business doesn’t come to a standstill.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION?
- Customer satisfaction. Give customers confidence that your service is dependable and can be relied on at all times.
- Business resilience. Avoid downtime and financial losses with effective management of risk, emergency preparedness and contingency planning.
- Legal compliance. Understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact your organization and its customers.
- Improved risk management. Manage risks, recover quickly from crises and protect your reputation.
- Proven business credentials. Independent verification against a recognized industry standard speaks volumes and enhances your brand.
- Ability to win more business. Procurement specifications often require certification as a condition to supply, so gaining certification opens doors.
- International recognition. You’ll be recognized and valued globally.